Page - PIOSA
Performance Imperative Organizational Self-Assessment
The Performance Imperative Organizational Self-Assessment (PIOSA) prototype is now in limited availability for leaders who are interested in using it with their organizations. As the community learns more about ways in which the PIOSA is benefiting organizations, we will gather stories and suggestions for improvement in preparation for a public launch in early 2017.
PIOSA Suite of Materials
The PIOSA is not an external evaluation tool. Nor is it a one-time litmus test or a “one-and-done” exercise. We encourage you to see it as a means of self-reflection you can use periodically to help drive organizational learning and improvement.
Please download the full suite of materials as you prepare to spark conversations within your organization.
- PIOSA User Guide – Introduction to the PIOSA, acknowledgments, application, and development methodology
- PIOSA Principles and Proof Points – Principles and proof points for all seven pillars combined into single PDF to provide overall perspective and context
- PIOSA Getting Started Checklist – Quick start guide to setting up the PIOSA Workbook for your organization; the Setting Up PIOSA video will help you get off to a good start
- PIOSA Workbook – File to use to complete the self-assessment, includes instructions.
- Introduction to the PIOSA – Presentation explaining the PIOSA and guidance for using.
PIOSA Product Support
A PIOSA Product Support team will assist in the use of PIOSA to 1) provide guidance; 2) support implementation and application; 3) collect and share user experiences; 4) assist users interested in compiling results, tailoring, and custom branding; and 5) facilitate a learning community in which PIOSA users discuss experiences, innovate new approaches, and benefit from the experiences of others. To learn more about PIOSA Product Support, email the PIOSA Application and Learning Coordinator at PIOSAinfo@leapambassadors.org.
Share This Page: